Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quickly

I have been WAY past MIA. You see I am playing Aunt Tara to two teenage neices. And my they are way fun and remind me a little of myself 8 years ago. I am going to miss them when they leave butttttt I get two more way fun neices to play with right after that. Such a bittersweet situation I tell you.

One a awesome note... You may remember me telling you about Abigail having VUR (kidney reflux) you can go here, here, and here to catch up on that.

Buuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttt


Wait for it....

.............................................................


Her VUR is GONE!!!!!!! Now it can come back, it's rare but it could happen!!!!! My baby girl is *crosses fingers and prays like crazy* cured of her kidney disease!!!!!!


On a really good note Michelle is doing great and so is everyone else. I promise when I get 5 more minutes there will be plenty of pics and updates!!