Sunday, July 11, 2010

Well now that was fun!

Lack of blogging has to do with lack of time. Something that I have truly taken for granted.

My two awesome teenage nieces were in town and keeping them occupied included random trips to places like Dana Point, CA where James very loudly shouted "Mommy they have crabs!" Im not so sure I will ever stop turning red over that one.

We also went to Hollywood, CA. Which in my honest opinion was sooo not worth the drive. For one have you ever had to tell a 6 year old he is going to have to hold it because there is no public restroom in sight. You pay 10 bucks to park and you get lost coming back from the Hollywood sign. However the walk of fame was pretty neat and I got a bunch of pictures of it.

We hung around Oceanside for the most part. Not straying to far out of the ordinary.

But before our trip was done and over with and I had the chance to pack up and take us all on our 6 hour drive to Arizona Michelle decided she needed an emergency room trip with a HUGE flasback to May's visit (which I still havent finished explaining all the way about that one). No one can tell us what happened. One minute she was fine, the next she was curled into a ball in extreme pain that had her heart rate soaring over 200 and her temperature was over 104. Nothing has been explained. There was no cause found in her blood for the fever and there was no shunt malfunction. Weird.

But to my surprise my sister in law flew out the day after Michelle was admitted and was able to stay with me for a few days. She has not seen Michelle in almost 2 years and has NEVER met Abigail before all of this. She originally came out help me but got to hang out and have fun with me and the kids. Now my bed is extremely empty and I miss everyone.

Staying busy is my goal. I have a ton of plans before December. Actually more like goals. A hefty savings account is part of that goal. Im working on that now!!