Abigail got diagnosed last week with a condition known as vesicoureteral reflux (VUR).
It explains her random fevers. E-coli in her urine. Yes I said E-coli!! How crazy is that???!!!
We have to go see the urologist at Children's as soon as my insurance approves the referal.
On a good note it isn't as bad as it could be. It's in the happy medium version. She has a grade 3 on both sides. So with a new regimine of Antibiotics daily we should be able to prevent her from getting further infections.
Oh and on a scary note you should have seen the crazy brown recluse I found in my laundry basket this morning!!! Oh did it scare me. I practically pulled Shawn out of the shower to come catch it a kill it! I was doing research on them and it says that you can't just bomb your house it doesn't kill them you have to set sticky traps. Well no where sells these darn traps. So im cleaning out all of the closets this week and selling stuff on craigslist. Im not about to have one of the kids get bit by one because it was in their stuff!
Hey I have already made some money. Im putting all the money away for Christmas and a surprise trip im taking my hubby on! Good thing he never reads my blog or I wouldn't be able to write that here! Ok off to bed the morning comes very early with 4 kids!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago