I have things up my sleeve...
You see December is fast approaching... And I am one to not let projects go undone.. I have ideas, great and unique ones at that..
Thanks to some google research I have all the instructions I need to make all of it a reality!! Oh and my great friend Jennifer too...
We will order some pizza, turn on the iron, dust off the sewing machine and make some magic!!! Magic that everyone will have to wait until December to see!!
Since the projects are 100% for Shawn's fast approaching homecoming I want them to be a surprise, because sometimes he does actually read what I blog. When he is bored anyway. And with being on a ship in the middle of nowhere I imagine he gets bored alot (I love you Shawn).
But I will leave you with the smallest hint of what I am up against (I say that because I just discovered my crafty side).
Project one will include 5 black t-shirts and 5 long sleeve yellow shirts. Some yellow fabric. Black and yellow thread, an iron, pizza and some drinks with a great friend.
Project two will include Shawn's old cammies, a pair of scissors, and a wreath. (I think you can guess this one)
Project three includes some more fabric and twin/full/queen size sheets, sewing machine and different color thread!
And the fourth project will include makeup, a blowdryer, some hair gel, clothing and my husband!!! <- This will obviously be the homecoming I have been longing for since the day he left.
Thanks Google...
10 years ago