Yikes! My nerves are most likely as shot as shot can get right now!
Yesterday I took it upon myself to say ok I am done waiting for phone calls back from Urology and Spasticity... Im calling them.. I did and now im worried...
If you didn't catch Abigail's urology diagnoses she has vesicouretal reflux (kidney reflux) dirty urine splashes back to her kidneys creating infections. You can go here to read about Octobers visit with her doctor. We now have an appointment for her DSMA scan on Christmas eve of all days... I will let you know how that goes...
Now for Michelle... I guess I forgot to blog about her spasticity clinic appointment. Well on the 29th Michelle will be going under sedation to have Fenol (sp?) and Botox injections into her legs Those two drugs combined should have great effects to loosen her muscles so that she may learn to walk!
Ok I am off to go buy some pretty cloth diapers and some christmas presents for Shawn!!!!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago