Two cutsey things today. Things that had me stoping where I was to smile and laugh and hug and kiss the babies because they are so cute....
Storey number 1....
Shortly after we came home from Babies in bloom (local store to buy cloth diapers) Shawn Jr. exclaimed that he wanted strawberries for a snack. I nicely informed him that he was going to have to be patient as I still needed to get the girls from the van.. "Ok" he said grumply...
After about 5 minutes he repeated this process and I again told him just a second buddy I am almost done here and then I will wash your strawberries... He walked out of the kitchen and then came back in (I was finishing taking the diapers out of the packaging) went straight for the refrigerator and took the strawberries out.. I then said "Junior I thought I told you to wait? What don't you understand about that sentence?"... "Wait". Oh how I love him....
Story number 2...
As I got done changing the girl diapers I began looking for the Desitin knowing that I had brought it out to use on Abigail (rash is almost gone thank goodness). I couldn't find it summing it up to I forgot to bring it out but I kept thinking I used it so where did I put it??? I sat on the couch to check my facebook and there was Abigail crawling with it hanging out of her mouth.. I said "Young lady what are you doing?" She then took it out of her mouth crawled to me put it in my hand and laid her head on my lap as if saying "sorry mom."....
Love them <3
Thanks Google...
10 years ago