Sunday, March 15, 2009

Conversation

HUbby: Hey what are you doing?

Me: Nothing just depressing myself wanting to cry trying to fill out all this stuff for Michelle to go to school and she can't do half of it and it makes me feel like I failed her..

Hubby: Well u didn't fail her look at how much more she can do than others she is a girl she is smart..

Me: I know I know.... But stilll... (interrupted)

Hubby: Ummm do you think you could pick someone up on the grinder (place where they come back and leave from when going on deployment) in a couple of weeks...

Me: Yea sure who and how far do they have to go? Do you think they would mind riding in the van with a bunch of kids??

Hubby: Me

Me: DROPS THE FREAKING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

So there you have it over 30 days early my hubby is coming home from Iraq!!!!!!!! Im very excited and cannot wait!