I absolutely LOVE my blog layout however sometimes you just get a little bored with them! So if anyone has a good layout site let me know!
Everyone here is doing FANTASTIC!!!!!! Im glad to say I survived Sea World with 4 kids! Hehehehehe! :) It was such an amazing day! Look for a blog of pictures here very soon! I have been so super busy I am lucky to even talk to my husband everyday!
We have Michelle's IEP coming up next week to get her enrolled in school! Way excited! We met the Adaptive PE teacher today along with the Ocupational therapist for the school! Last week we met a possible teacher for Michelle she is just as sweet as can be! She has the most beacutiful class of special children!
Abigail is growing like a weed! For being premature she sure is just as smart as can be! She smiles, gets upset when she wants attention. I can distinguish what cry means what now. Excepts when she dirties her diapers because it is the same as when she is tired. So I check first and then put her down for a nap! She is currently napping in her swing because she had 3 huge blowouts this morning so im sure she is pretty exhausted from those!
James decided to color his mouth purple earlier today. Which unfortunetly for him bought him a nice round of being grounded for the rest of the day. If he wants to do anything its read a book or color with crayons. No more markers for him! I cannot believe he did that! He knows wayyyyyy better than that!
Shawn Jr. is currently passed out on the couch. Oh well I have classes tonight so he is going to daycare so he will be tired when we get home. He is starting to get to that ansy 4 year old stage which tells me he is almost ready for school! YAY!!!!!! But booo at the same time! It has been very nice having him home with me during the day!
My husband is bored as heck and is ready to come home! Im praying that they are going to be able to come home early! I would love to have him home sooner rather than later! Although I understand that if his unit needs to stay they need to stay. It is our way of life. He will have plenty of time to get to know his baby when he comes home! It's definetly going to be very different for him because when he left there were only 3 now there are 4 and one crys alot! lol!
Oh how I am counting down the days until I see him! Not too much longer! I have to say I am one very proud Marine wife! Im just one proud wife! He has come so far in the 6 years that we have been together. Further than most even know. We have both faced some horrible challenges and we have jumped those hurdles higher than I think either of us thought! Im just very grateful that we have such a circle of people that we can trust and count on whenever we need them!
As for me well im having surgery April 1st! Im having my tubes tied. Now before someone gets on their highhorse wondering why please here me out... Michelle has been a HUGE challenge emotionally and physically. Batteling postpartum depression is very hard. Battleing it while pregnant is even harder. I could never go through what I have gone through ever again. Next time may be my breaking point. Im lucky that Abigail was not my breaking point. I love my children but I have decided that if I truely want to have another child what about all the children who are looking for homes??? There are so many in orphanages that truely need someone! So wish me luck! Im very nervous about this surgery!
Well thats all I have time for today! Let me know about those blogsites!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago