Well I figured I wouldn't blog about the "funny" ones.... Those are a little eh not appropriate for me to type about but I will however send you a picture if you would like to see them :) lol!
But my FAVORITE is one I came up with this morning!!!!!!!
"Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight... No more sending daddy the sun and saying goodnight."
Now the story behind this is we always send daddy the sun and we say goodnight... Well it just POPPED into my head and I went for it! I love it and it was a mean word to trace! LOL!
Now I have 3 banners to paint and 5 to hang! He's loved can you tell???? Well im bummed because the girls dresses are not going to be here in time. So off to the mall I went to hunt down "that" outfit! Well I went to every store imaginable! Horrible..... Finally I go to Sears... Go figure... There they are cute as can be! Little butterfly dresses! So today I got the finishing touches for them! Still bummed about the others they were WAY expensive!
So by next week (i cant say dates for security reasons) my husband will be home! I will post when he gets here! Please say a prayer that his plane lands in the states with no harm! He has had a few close calls and it scares me. Until he reaches Camp Pendleton I wont sleep well! So PRAY!!! Please! lol!
On another note James and Michelle have a birthday coming up! How exciting! 5 and 3! Michelle will start school on the 20th of next month! Even more exciting! And scary at the same time! How do I do it? Ive been her teacher/mother for almost 3 years... It scares me! Im highly considering homeschooling James next year. California's teacher crisis is horrible and there is no way we can afford to send them all to private school! I wish we could but it just cannot happen! Im determined that my children will not be left behind just because the state we live in is broke! Well im off for the night!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago