Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are standing!!!!!

No offense intended to ANYONE!

Kiss my ass Dr. Yoder! My instincts were right all along!

Ok so you may be wondering standing??? Well Michelle PULLED HERSELF UP TO STAND!!!!

She also had to have her face glued back together because of this! She hit right under her lip on the bookcase and instead of stitches we did glue. Looks like she cut herself! But she is better now! But she is standing!

I was sitting on the couch nursing Abigail and she just pulled herself up to get the tv remote! I am so very proud of her! She is so amazing! She cannot sit but she can pull herself up and crawl..

My advice to any and all of you with a special needs child... Take everything thing they say with a grain of salt, listen to what they have to say, ask questions, do research! NEVER JUST TAKE WHAT THEY SAY FOR THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

So with that said I totally orered the girls coming home dresses for when their daddy comes home! Im going to get the boys sometime this week! And I ordered his sign tonight! Both of them are going to be here by March. Now I just have to get the rest of the house together! Im working on it!

Hope all is well with everyone!

PS> Kristen! When they mold Cayman's cranial band again tell them to take an exact mold of her shunt and then make sure that they shave VERY well when they fit her again! It will work! That's what they did for Michelle!