Safe and sound back into the arms of his family!
Shawn returned home this weekend from his deployment to Iraq! Let me tell you it was so amazing handing his daughter to him so he could finally meet her. She turned 3 months old today and he got to meet her yesterday. He is definetly fascinated by her.
I woke up at 4 this morning to the 2 of them talking to each other. He doesn't let her cry and had a blast feeding her while I was catching up on some much needed sleep! Luckily the freezer is full of milk for her!
All of the kids are just so darn happy to have their daddy home. Shawn is sleeping right now he had a long three days. They got to North Carolina and boarded a plane only to be told about 30 min into the flight that they had to return to NC because and engine went out. Than they were waiting 3-4 hours for another flight and they had tornado watches... Poor guy just wanted to get home!
So finally about 11 last night he was released to us! Im still a little in shock because it feels so weird to not be doing everything myself and to be honest since my mom has been here I havent done too much other than nurse Abigail. Well im tired so im going to sleep! Ill upload pics when I get them my friend took some for me!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago