Im tired.. No I take that back I am E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D!
From 10PM last night until 3AM this morning I was in the ER with Abigail... Only to find that she has bacterial conjunctivitis... An infection in her eyes! Are you kidding me??? How in the WORLD DID SHE GET THAT!!!!!
I don't touch, kiss, or even stroke her face.. No one else does either... All that's left for me to even think is she has clogged tear ducts and they are infected.. Too bad the medication they prescribed her not one pharmacy in Oceanside,CA fills it and it will take over a week to get it in.. So tomorrow we are going to the Pediatrician to see if she even needs it.
Good thing they are open on the weekends. I did get the eye drops that she needs though. That was easy. I called 9 pharmacies, and went to 6 of them and some of them even called to see if they could find it. I feel bad I hope she doesn't need it because that means she went without it because of some stupid pharmacy!
Heck technically it isn't even the pharmacy it's the ER doctor who wrote it. Why prescribe something that is impossible to find??? Maybe he didn't even know... As it is I already feel like an Idiot because that seriously could have waited until morning and I could have gotten her an appointment instead of sitting there all night.. Although I did call the on call and they are the ones who told me to take her in... So maybe I should stop feeling that way...
My friend Jennifer took the kids all night long and didn't even call me to tell me they were up. She sent me a text and said when she calls she calls. LOL! I slept until 9 with Abigail only waking up 2 times. It was very nice. Although I missed my booger heads... Well I need to go wake up Abigail before I explode! She's been a little sleepy today.. Probably because she was disturbed so many times last night! Poor thing!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago