Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Apparently we have a virus..

A pretty yucky one too. Abigail would seriously NOT PEE!!! From 7 last night until 11 this morning... NOTHING... Not a dribble....

At 9 I said enough is enough and took her to Children's.. James even missed school because of this.. We get there they took her straight back.. They know me and they know it takes alot for me to even go in there so they did not doubt me one bit plus she's my 4th and by now I know...

Anyway.. The doc comes in and starts checking her out and I was telling her how she had had some really bad diahrea the night before and she asked if I was sure it wasn't mixed with pee and I said yes cause she did it without a diaper on.. So the doc takes her diaper off barely starts to examine her and what does she do??? PEE"S!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad/happy!!! So I turned around to get a diaper come back and she's covered in poop!

Gross nasty kinda poop too. I know TMI. But the doc was like well she is peeing.. I was like ya for the first time in 18 hours she pees... That's not normal.. So she checked again to make sure it wasn't cause she stimulated her and it wasn't apparently she decided to not hold it anymore.. Along with the poo too cause she has been doing that all day! So they released her on the condition that if it continues that she come back for IV fluids cause she can get dehydrated fast... Well duh that's what I was worried about why do you think I brought her in you ding dongs!!! The doctors were weird but the nurses were great.

Well maybe that's just cause they know us.. IDK if that's a good or bad thing.... Well finally a little while ago she SOAKED a diaper.. So im a little less worried but we will see how she does tonight... At least they didn't poke her.. I seriously would have lost it... I cried when we were getting ready to leave just because I had to take her... Stupid hormones! lol! Well that's my adventure for the day!!!!!!