Abigail is 2 weeks old today! Well Monday that is...
She is a FANTASTIC baby. Now if we can just get nursing going better I will be happy... Too bad I have a clogged duct and I will tell you they HURT like heck.
Oh and for those that don't know warm tea bags work WONDERS for sore nipples. I know I know TMI. But hey who wouldn't want to know how to make their nipples stop feeling like there are a thousand needles in them????
We went for her checkup today. She weighs in at 4 pounds 10 ounces... We are switching to an every 2 hour feeding schedule whether she wants to or not. 3 hours at night. So more nursing more sore nipples and hopefully this duct unclogs in the next day or so... I have had mastitis once and that was NO fun...
Her preemie diapers are starting to get small. Yay! But she has a really bad diaper rash.. BOO! She slept the other night from 1130 until 630 and poo pooed sometime inbetween.. Poor baby! It's starting to look better. You would think being a mom of 4 I would know better than to let her sleep that long!
What can I say I was sleepy and I forgot to set an alarm! Heck she really is my alarm! Everyone else is doing great. Michelle is attempting more and more everyday to give herself a concussion by falling into things... I seriously cannot baby proof a wall. The kid falls into them at least 3 to 4 times a day... Shawn and James seem to have gotten themselves possessed with sassy kid syndrom.. Michelle has this too... too bad they don't like spending time in time out...
Abigail refuses to take a bottle so that kinda makes me happy/sad... No breaks for this momma... Well she is waking up.. Of course.. I sat down so it's time to be awake right??? lol!!!!! Hope all is well!!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago