Thursday, January 8, 2009

I love being a mommy!

I just love that sense of being needed. James needs me, Shawn Jr. needs me, Michelle needs me, and now Abigail needs me!

It is so awesome to have all 4 of my babies here with me! Abigail is such a good baby. Eats, sleeps, poops... All in that order too! lol! She only woke me up 3 times last night to eat. Nursing is a little challenge as she isn't eating as much as im producing.. Well if you yourself have never felt engourgement.. OUCH!

Hopefully it doesn't last too much longer. I don't want to pump because I don't want to overrun my freezer like I did with Michelle. Besides it will probably be about 3 more days and my body will adjust just like it did with the others.

James and Michelle are absolutely fascinated by her. Shawn Jr. not so much. He wants her to go back to the hospital. He stayed up with me for a while last night so that he could help give her a bath and help me burp and change her.

I am tired though. It's been almost 3 years since I had a newborn to feed and change. It's just so funny that a week ago they were telling me about 3 weeks and she can go and she came home yesterday! It's so amazing. I am definetly counting my blessings!

God has given me such a wonderful task in life. I would never trade this for anything! Ill upload pics soon!