So I thought I would post a "quick" update.
James has Pink eye again. So no school today! Plus it's raining so it has made for a great excuse to cuddle up and take a nap! Shawn Jr is being his normal stinky self! Poor guy whacked his head on my kitchen table and gave himself a goose egg! I guess the only way to learn to stay out from under there is to hurt yourself.
And Michelle! OMG you would not believe the LEAPS AND BOUNDS she is doing here lately! Tomorrow is an exciting day because we get her walker/stander. Soooo excited for that! I feel as huge as a blimp! I should probably update everyone with pictures before I get more mail saying we never see the kids! LOL!
I had my 3d ultrasound today and im glad that we finally got some pictures! Im very glad we waited too. Our little peanut has got some chunk on her now! 5-7 weeks or even less and she is going to be here! So this momma is on fullon nesting! Plus im still trying to get things in order for Christmas.
Oh the holidays. I love them so! I guess I am dreading this year because Shawn being gone. Im a not normally the "scrooge" but this year im finding it harder the closer it gets to Christmas to be happy it is coming. I try extra hard! This past weekend I took the kids to go and see a HUGE convoy of Hummers that came through the base. In the very first one was my uncle playing Santa! Good thing my kids had never met him!
It was really cool to see and have someone I know be there too. I got to see my aunt and uncle who don't live to far from here too. So that was nice. I haven't seen them since my Grandma's passing this past January. I missed them! I did some more shopping for the kids and I think I am calling it quits on that end.
They are getting so much it's ridiculous. Well only 10 more days and Christmas will be here. We will all be so stuffed on lots of yummy food! And families will come together once again!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago