Oh how I despise you! You keep me up at all hours of the day and night no matter how I sit or lay!
She better have hair! All my other one's did and there is some weird myth that if you have heartburn your kids will have hair... Well they all had hair and NEVER lost any of it. Well Michelle's doesn't count... That was more like robbed from her....
33 weeks and 2 days. Although the belly is back to measuring a week ahead again... So who knows... I'll bet my first due date is the right one. Which in any case there is alot to do and not enough time to do it.
It's something about being a "4th" time parent that you just know that no matter how hard you work at the end of the day the other three rug rats will have destroyed it! Pretty much happens all day everyday. Although they did leave it pretty clean today! Although im the one who destroyed it a little bit ago to go through the remainder of this years toys in preparation for Christmas! Anything smaller than a toilet roll tube is going to Good will! This momma is not taking any chances with a new one coming. Granted the put everything in mouth stage takes a while to get to why not get them there now.
Like their playroom... We took it down shortly after we found out. We explained that the baby was going to need somewhere to sleep and that it needed to be her room. Well as soon as they saw stuff for the baby going in there they got excited FAST! So that helped.
I have been having a hard time sleeping here lately. Between the heartburn and the uneasyness I have had it just isn't easy to sleep. My husbands dog Gunny thinks it's great to stand there and stare at me while I sleep... I don't like that so much! Creeps me out. I normally throw a pillow at him and he leaves me alone after that but man it creeps me out!
Michelle is doing great with crawling. And she can count to 10! So that tells us that her developmental skills are great! We were worried between the hydrocephalus and cerbral palsy that she would be severely delayed. I remember one time a doctor used the word (shudders at the thought) retarted. Let me tell you if it weren't illegal to deck a doc I would have... I HATE (very strong word) that word worth a passion. It has been taken out of context so badly it's ridiculous.
Shawn and I vowed to never let that word be brought into this house from that day forward and you know what it has not. We do not use stupid, retarted, and a few others for the sheer fact of whats the point??? How hard is it to find another way to explain something... I get told alot that my kids are very polite for their age. Including Michelle. We are a please, thank you, yes ma'am, no ma'am and sir house. We respect each other always... And to use words like that there is no respect. IDK. Im rambling. I haven't really blogged all that much here lately and with noone over the age of 5 to talk to at night well you see where im going....
Thanks Google...
10 years ago