Wednesday, December 10, 2008

32 weeks, an ear infection and a puppy who didn't listen...

Well I am officially 32 weeks pregnant! yay! Now next week I get to stop my shots! YAY! Tomorrow is my appointment so I wil have more to update about that then.

Shawn Jr. Has a really nasty ear infection. So bad that when the doctor looked into his ear she popped a pus bubble. Ya lotsa gross. So now were on a 10 regimine of Amoxocillin. Yay us! He is feeling way better now!

And our little puppy Bo who didn't listen about digging dug out ran away and got ran over yesterday. An emotional day to say the least. I was left with no choice but to put him down because his back was broken in four places, his spleen and his liver were both ruptured.

The dog may have driven me absolutely insane but boy do I miss him. That was my husbands anniversary present. It killed me to tell him that had happened. Im just glad I know what happened to him instead of thinking he just ran away. Gunny got out too and the neighbors got him back in but Bo was long gone when they tried to get him.

Ugh what a week. Hopefully tomorrow goes alot smoother! Oh I know im one happy lady. I got to see my husband on the webcam the other day and the kids got to see him today! They loved it! They were so happy to see him! Im hoping that will help with their anxiety over missing their daddy!