Saturday, November 22, 2008

72 days....

Or less.. Until she comes...

Reality of how MUCH there is to do sinking in VERY fast. There are fans that need dusting because it's time to switch them to spin the other way so that it circulates the heat. Not that were really using it but according to the weather dude out here it's supposed to rain all next week.

Crappy because then there is no Thanksgiving football! Ahhh can you see me 30 weeks with this belly running around with everyone playing football! Hahaha! Im laughing right now at myself! As it is were planning a trip to Big Bear, CA to go play in the snow and well ya it should be very interesting seeing as how im beginning to waddle! lol!

I guess with the holidays coming so quickly and baby DIRECTLY after that really gets me in the mood to basically SPRING CLEAN EVERYTHING!

My kids have been keeping me pretty sane here lately. But sometimes (like this morning) all I could do was cry. I woke up went straight for the laptop to see if Shawn had written and there was nothing so I closed it laid back down and tried my hardest to ignore Bo and go back to sleep but all I could do was cry. Not because he didn't write but because when I woke up I half expected him to be there. It's so surreal sometimes.

You can wake up from a dream that is so real to you and go to complete that dream and reality slaps you in the face. It doesn't help the stress I have been under the last week. But now that people who cannot act their own age are completely gone from my life im not worried anymore. So here is my list for the rest of the year.. Lets see how much I can accomplish....

1) Stay sane.
2)Finish Christmas decorations
3)Get all the presents wrapped.
4)Stay pregnant <-- This one is important lol!
5)Try to remember there is nothing that you are handed that you can't handle.
6)Keep my cool even in the hardest situations that come my way
7)Send out my X-mas cards.
8)Live more, laugh more, cry over whatever I want!