Not too sure how that is possible but I am.
We hit 29 weeks yesterday. So basically in a nut shell that means that for some reason my body says it's ok to hang onto this pregnancy. But still I don't understand to this day why Michelle had to come out at 29 weeks. Why couldn't she hang out for 11 more weeks??
I know it's been explained to me time and time again.. I get the medical reasons as to why but from a mothers standpoint why?!!!
All I could do yesterday was hold her and apologize but im not so sure what I was apologizing for. She has literally been through hell and back because of someone else's mistake.
I am so happy that Abigail is doing so well. That she is growing right on track. That so far so good my body is growing her the way it should.
I got some relief yesterday when I went in for my ultrasound.. Which by the way the 3d machine broke so I will be getting my money back.. Abigail was doing her practice breathing. The whole time we were trying to get the shots.
Practice breathing already! Yay! According to what I googled practice breathing really doesn't start until 33 weeks! How cool is that! Which tells me all these Omega 3's I have been eating are helping her brain to develop! Because we all know that the brain pretty much makes everything function!
I think hitting the 3rd trimester is a bitter sweet for me. 1 it tells me that her time is coming soon. 2 it shows me that if you set your mind to something you really can do it (not sure how many times i need to remind myself of this) 3. Daddy still isn't going to be here... That would be the bitterness.
I hope im not depressing anyone because well that was never my intention... Does anyone know how to get a 2 1/2 year old to stop throwing her food on the floor???!!!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago