Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So sick, so tired, so busy...

So many ask me the same question almost everyday.. How do you handle having Michelle getting sick and never knowing what is going to come of it, James and Shawn Jr., plus Shawn deployed and your PREGNANT???!!! HOW!!!!!!

Little detour to the point ok? If I loose you sorry...

I was on the phone with my sister in law Tiffany.. Apparently she is amazed with me.. lol... She had called to see if we were going to go up in smoke because there are fires after fires here on Camp Pendleton this week and she asked what I was doing. My reply was trying not to throw up the popsicle I just ate.. Well here's another detour into my story lol.. I went to Kingman, Az for the weeked well my Mother in law forgot to tell me that my neices had been throwing up all week.. Yay.. Get home on sunday Shawn Jr. threw up all over me..

Now onto Sunday night.. 11 pm Michelle starts retching like no other... I get NO SLEEP!! (retching is trying to vomit and unable to. Has to do with her fundo) so by 6:45 in the morning when she is still retching and saying her head hurts off to Childrens hospital we go.. Many hours later we get her valves reset and IV and Zofran to stop the retching and we were on our way home.

Now we get home and I wasnt feeling good the whole time we were at the hospital. I sat down ate and drank something and like an hour after we found out the Juliet fire broke out on base I was running to the bathroom every 2 minutes! Ugh. So today I went to the doctors to get my progesterone shot and they gave me another shot so that I could keep food down and get some sleep. Again thank you Jamie for picking James up from school for me! I really do appreciate it!

Well anyway how do I do it?? There is this inner strength that you get when you become a mother. I hear everyone say I can hardly do it with 2 how are you going to do it with 4??!! I got news for you im gonna have 5 kids because my husband is the biggest kid of them all! You just do it. I love my life. I couldn't imagine not having the life I have. I couldn't imagine not having learned the things ive learned. Im so grateful for my baby girl. I seriously don't know what I would do without Michelle.

I wouldn't trade this for anything! Hopefully this makes sense! Im pretty sure I went way off track somewhere! lol!