Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My big big girl!

I am so proud of Michelle. Let me just start out by telling you we were given a VERY slim chance of survival for Michelle when we found out about her bleed.

We were told that she would never move, never eat, never talk, she would just lay there. Well I have something that I would love more than anything to rub in the face of those doctors just because I had and still have more faith in her than anyone.

MICHELLE WALKED ACROSS THE ROOM IN HER WALKER IN THERAPY TODAY!

Something she has NEVER done! Can you say that I balled like a little baby! Im so proud of my daughter! She has overcome more than any of us even know! Including myself!

I want to throw a party to celebrate! Im thinking of doing lots of fun stuff in the next few days for her! I can't wait until her daddy calls so I can tell him!