Monday, October 20, 2008

Finding my way back..

I have to say because of a disturbing scene that happened when I was pregnant with my oldest son James and some other things along the way I had not been to church in a while. While I do believe I found it hard to understand some people.

Now I was born and raised a Catholic. And while I do believe some of the things that they do it still makes it hard. The lord has blessed me with a loving husband, 3 going on 4 beautiful miracles. Granted I doubted some things for a while. I found myself doubting what faith I did have left when Michelle was born.

I found this in an old blog I had written..

" Today I sit here in the biggest slum I have ever been in. My baby girl Michelle who was born too early due to complications we don't have answers to yet may not live through the weekend. I sit here and wonder how could this happen, why isn't God protecting my baby? What did we do to deserve this?"

Now onto yesterday I went to church with my friends and I have to say I have not been so happy with my decision to go back in a long time! I loved it! The church is great the people there are great! My children enjoyed it so much! Last night when I was sitting down thinking about my day I kept going back to the same thing I had been told so many times and had told myself so many times... God does not give you anything that you cannot handle!

It's true. So many emotions rise over me and I find myself apologizing for the past few years. I wish I could stop. Im going to do many changes here very soon! Starting NOW! I do believe I have never not believed! Iwant my children to know and find their way into God's arms. Im hoping that when my husband does come home from his deployment he is able to find his way as well. Sometimes we all get a little lost and just need a guiding hand. Thanks to Jamie and her family I have found my way back and I am going NOWHERE!

James told me yesterday and today too... Mom church is fun can we go again? Today he tells me I don't want to go to school I want to go to church mom! Shawn Jr. is the same way!