Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How sweet it is to be loved by you!

Yesterday I had an emotional day. I missed Shawn's call in the morning and went the whole day hoping he knew I cared and didn't do it on purpose. As a matter of fact I was breaking up a fight between my three mongrals over the color of something. Oh and as far as they are concerned yes it matters and no mom isn't right. LOL.

Well last night as im getting ready to lay down and go to sleep (attempt to anyway Abby doesn't really let me) I hear Michelle's monitor doing that funky noise when someone is about to text or call me. I figured oh it's the neighbor. Nope a number I don't recognize comes up! I answer and I hear "hey babe! I miss you!" My heart sank!

Than this morning he texted me by yahoo im and said good morning I love you i'll call you as soon as I can! The day just got better and better and is still getting better. I volunteered in James's class this morning and yes as every morning is it was a rough start getting out the door making sure the lunch was in his bag, Junior had his bunny and his Ironman and whatever else was gonne make him happy while he was at the sitters house. And getting Michelle her bolus feed and meds. and sippy cup and her laxative. But I got it all done and we were at the school when the bell rang lol! Oh plus I fed and watered the dogs too all in an hour!

James introduced me to his class and said "This is my mommy. Her name is Tara and I love her very much!" I could have cried! The whole morning was just awesome! Now onto nap time and well see how well that works out! What a great day!!!!!!