Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sooo

The boys broke their dresser, Michelle is allergic to eggs and my dogs are a pain!

Everything comes in three's right??

Expanation..

I could never figure out why she wouldn't eat eggs. Never! She just refused. So today I dressed them up and made a game out of it! So while I was cleaning up and she was playing with her spoon apparently her body decided I don't like this! I come over to her and her face has blotchy red spots all over it! Now we all know what that means. So I strip her down get her in the tub give her some benadryl and watch her. She was breathing a little fast but not bad. So we watched we waited and her rash is now gone breathing is 110% normal and she's allergic to eggs! Ha way to go mom! Boy do I feel like a big dummy!

I told James to go get socks out of his drawer in his room and he comes back screaming his dresser is broke and that it hurt him! I of course made sure he was ok and then off to do damage control. Sure enough this 15 year old dresser is busted! So online I go to hunt down a new one! Got a great deal at Jeromes.com. Very happy with what I paid. Now I just have to wait for it!

Boe and Gunny. Well they are just a pain. Boe howls way too much and needs to stop eating my house and gunny well he's just gunny! They need baths today though. Like I don't have enough to do already right?!

Oh my! Plus we still have to go to the store finish cleaning my house and whatever else I want to do today!