Thursday, August 7, 2008

I NEED A SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!

Haha! I have the most awful time here lately getting out of bed. I know what the cause is but because it triggers my morning sickness I really don't want to take the dumb pill. But I know how important it is for the baby to get everything that it needs!

Im always anemic by this point and when I go to the doctors next week im going to have him check my iron levels. I just can't seem to get that motivation and I get so tired so easy everyday all day long. I can't just fall asleep when I want to so thats a little of a bummer.

James starts school here in a couple of weeks! So I really need to start getting on a routine again! I've just been letting the boys wake up when they want to. But thats starting to pose a little problem for me... They get up before me lol!

Im so excited. Tomorrow I get to go and watch my husband reenlist in the Marine Corps! Every little thing he does makes me more and more proud of him. It's something alot of people don't understand but man it's all worth it! Babe if you read this I love you and I am VERY proud of the accomplishments you have made!!!