He has Kennel Cough..
Bronchitis in humans is Kennel Cough in dogs... Too bad it's contagios! They say it takes about 10 days for it to go away. Im really hoping it does. At this time there is no way for us to afford to take him to the vet.
Funny because Shawn and I were unfortunetly arguing over the dog this morning.. Now I feel like a complete loser because I don't really get to spend that much time with my puppy doggy. He desperetly needs a bath.. Which is going to be done tonight.. His porch is giong to get scrubbed and he is hopefully going to get better in the next few days... Were on day 3 so 7 more days..
I feel overwhelmed today.. So of course I snapped at Shawn.. He pretty much takes it from me when I dish it... You know it's so funny because I am already have an argumenative nature because I am a Scorpio... Add pregnancy hormones to the mix and your in for some trouble. Plus James has gotten into this big kick of lying to me.. Driving me insane. He spent some time in time out this morning for it.
IDK what to do about his wetting the bed. It's driving me insane. Im such a sanitary person that I see that as DISGUSTING and he knows that. Thats what the lying has been about. We get him up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom I limit his drinks after a certain time... IDK.
Im excited.. I think I have "officially" decided to go home and do my baby shower. Well actually a diaper shower. Shawn and I are going to buy everything with warranties because we know how our boys can be with stuff and thats a little extra so were just going to do it ourselves. So a diaper/clothing shower seems like a better thing.. My friend Andrea says that I am going to have a shower if it kills her lol! So now just to find somewhere to do it. AZ is only a 6 hour drive from my house..
Just I have to find a happy medium point for everyone. My parents live so far out in the west valley so I was thinking of somewhere in Scottsdale. Besides than I get to have Mexican Food!!!!!!! Something I am CRAVING like you wouldn't believe!
Well I leave this with asking that you have a small thought for some Marines that I know that are either Deployed currently or are getting ready to deploy alot of them leaving behind a family...
Thanks Google...
10 years ago