Monday, August 11, 2008

15 WEEKS! 15 WEEKS!!! WHERE DID IT GO!!!!!!!

Where did the last 15 weeks go???? Well in all actuality the last 11. But seriously im 15 weeks pregnant already!!! My body is starting to show it and I love it! Although I feel like a HUGE blimp everyone says im way darn skinny! Im going to be buying maternity wear here soon... =(

I should be finding out the sex here soon! Im so anxious... Sometimes I think im more anxious for that than the baby lol! James still swears that the baby is a girl.. Shawn says it's a boy.. Im settling for olive. lol! The first time I saw the baby on the ultraound it was the size of an olive... Hence olive.... LOL!

Although the morning sickness really brings my spirits down somedays I still manage to make it through.. Surprisingly... I believe Michelle has some appointments this month. IDK though. Im hoping NOT! Her appointments have a tendency to make us have to go to the ER. Even if they are routine... Although the last time I went to Children's for an appointment we didn't have to stay...

She has been pretty fussy here lately.. I think she is teething.. She is due for her 2 year molars and let me tell you she is a HORRIBLE teether! She kept me up for 6 nights straight for her bottom teeth... You don't even want to know what molars do!

Me and the kids are having a mommy day.. Daddy is at work all night.. Bummer....He will have another all nighter in a week... So for now were eating cheese crisps and watching recess lol! Michelle is taking a nap.. I had to lay her down early she was just in her mood!