Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OH BABY!!!!

Sweet sweet baby! Being pregnant again after 2 years is definetly different! I had forgotten what it's like to run to the restroom... Go to Dr.'s appointments for MYSELF versus for someone else. To take care of myself the way I am supposed to otherwise pay the consequence!

I honestly cannot wait to see the sex of the baby. Im starting to feel it. 13 weeks is where I am now. So only 7 more weeks until the Dr. will order the ultrasound. I like that I am delivering at a civilian hospital and not a military facility. Down here I just connot seem to get the feeling of safeness with them.

My doctor is amazing. The nurse practitioner on the other hand is a royal pain in my behind. She gave me dirty looks the last time I was in because I had Shawn Jr. with me. It's an OBGYN office they deliver children but yet when you have to bring your child with they give you dirty looks??? Umm no.

Because of this I will be seeing only my doctor from now on no matter what they say. Besides I have to have the progesterone shots every week from 16 weeks so I am sure that the Dr. himself is probably going to want to see me.

The kids are doing fantastic! Michelle is getting quite the temper on her. And it has started to get her into trouble. I always imagined never having to discipline her. That she would never do anything that would get her into trouble. Here lately man o man! She yells at us. Just a minute ago she was yelling at daddy saying I want jun jun (shawn jr.) daddy told her that he was in the back of the house so she started screaming at him!

I don't like to let her into the kitchen just at of sheer principle that that is honestly the most dangerous place in the house as far as im concerned. Well when I pick her up and take her out of there man does she scream. I think with the way that we explain it to her she really does understand that by getting into the things that she does she truely could get hurt. Just today she got into the dishwasher and daddy took her away from it and told her she could get hurt. Yes she cried but she didn't go near it for the rest of the day!

Things around here have been nuts. Finally I am beginning to get over the morning sickness. Shawn has been doing the laundry and im trying to take back all the duties that he took over while I wasnt feeling good! He was such a trooper the whole entire time! As im sure he is going to be for the rest of time!! I love him to pieces!