It has been a very interesting month already. I have been so sick it's not even funny. We went to Del Mar beach here on Camp Pendleton for the fireworks display. Which was kinda a bummer because the Marine Layer kinda moved in too early so the display was so blurry. But we hung out until the end.
We had to move away from the water because it was coming up so high that people were getting soaked! We hung out with our friends the Caldwells. They are the coolest family! The kids had fun and they were exhausted when we came home. We stuck them in the tub and put them to bed. They slept in the next day.
Shawn let me sleep in ALL weekend. I don't know when the last time I got that much sleep. I felt so sick when I woke up though. Ugh oh well. Im 10 weeks tomorrow! I have an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully he will give me something for this damn morning sickeness. Well see.
Only a few more weeks until we find out the sex of the baby! Keep your fingers crossed it's a girl!!! Were really hoping for a girl! Either way we will be happy!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago