Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring break 2011

This week has been so much fun! Not only is my morning sickness pretty much GONE (with the exception of that one day where me and the toothbrush didn't agree) but my kids were home with me all day long!!!!!!

I loved it. Although I am finding my patience is not what it used to be I still loved every single minute of it.

This week was special. Why? Because James is officially 7 years old. Yesterday was his birthday! I cannot believe it. 7 years ago we had our first baby. And now were on our 5th.

It's been cold and un predictable here in SoCal the last 3 days. One minute it is sunny and the next it's raining. As much as I have enjoyed it I do wish spring would hurry up and it would be summer already. Im getting anxious to meet this new addition of ours. Who is now 17 weeks gestation. He/she is now the size of a large Turnip.

We have just a couple of more weeks before we go in for our anatomy ultrasound. April 28th is the day. I will be one day shy of 20 weeks. So get your votes in now for what you think we are having!! Oh bummer though that I have to stop my Prgesterone injections after just two rounds because I am allergic to some sort of whatever that they use to compound the drug. So taking it easy with 4 kids is what I am being ordered to do.