Don't mind if I do. With our day to day normal activities we have thrown soccer practice into the mix for both of the boys.
Monday and Wednsday is for Shawn and Tuesday and Thursday is for James. It makes for a very interesting week. Abigail thinks it's great and so does Michelle but after 30 minutes they are both done and ready to go home. Makes me wonder what this weekends game is going to be like.
Michelle is doing fantastic in school. I have been working with her at home on recognizing her alphabet (she can sign the song just fine) and she loves her 'abc time' as she calls it.
Abigail thinks that it is fun too so she joins in for about 2 minutes and then she is done.
I am hoping with all the hustle and bustle that it will help make the next two months go by pretty fast. It's not like I don't have plenty to do already but I am a firm believer that children who excel in sports or music do better in school and life. I played softball all the way through high school (and I have the scars to prove it). I played the saxiphone (sp?) for 5 years and got better grades while doing both of those things then I could have ever imagined. Not to mention being involved in drama, choir, AFJROTC, drill team and a few more. I hope my kids enjoy it just as much as I did and still do.
Thanks Google...
10 years ago