Monday, May 24, 2010

sitting an waiting....

This last friday I was disturbed by a phone call and my own mothers instinct and took michelle to the er.

Sure enough she has an enlarged 4th ventrical. Now I trust her neurosurgeon with everything I have. Dr. Meltzer is amazing.

We were told she really needs to poo and if that doesn't help please call or come back. And that he wanted to see her todaya in clinic.

Well on our way to clinic she got bad. And I mean bad enough I almost pulled over and called 911. So we sit in th er waiting for some sort of answer. Poor baby can't even stay awake and when she is she is trying to throw up.

*update*

Michelle is in the or now. Has been for about an hour. Her shunt malfunctioned and needs replacing. I'm glad we didn't wait and just go to clinic.