Friday, May 28, 2010

My computer loves me yay!!!!!!!

Ok so I promise to go more into detail next week when things calm down but for now here's the scoop!

Today we have to do all of our pre-op stuff because tomorrow is the big day and im going to say I AM EXCITED!!! I want out of here. I love this place because of what they can do for Michelle and I feel so at home but I want to go HOME!

She is finally awake awake and eating and talking and even getting slightly annoying like always! Such a bummer that she isnt going to be like that tomorrow. But I know that she will bouce right back with her pressures down and some more food in her belly!

She finally ate today and is going to the bathroom just fine (FINALLY!) I promise to update just as soon as I can. I hope to have some more answers today after I have my meeting with all the doctors.