Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I dislike...

* Hospital stays.
* Rude doctors who think they know more about Michelle than me.
* Small cramped rooms.
* Feeling like I can't do enough on either ends of our family.
* Trying to figure out how to juggle 4 kids while one is in the hospital and needs both of her parents.


I was having an ok day. That was until I met a doctor who carries her degree with her instead of her bedside manner.

Many haven't met me so I am going to tell you a little something....

Please don't irritate me when I have had very little sleep, and please do not tell me the same thing the other 6 doctors told me since you decided to skip rounds and please don't look at me like im crazy when I want YOU to tell me what the heck is going on because we feel like were in the dark.

We took Michelle to the ER monday because she stopped eating. Now that the doctors have FINALLY got the story straight that Michelle will eat and CAN swallow just doesnt want to we can move on!!!!!!!

FYI that doctor that made me SOB uncontrolably for 15 minutes will not be returning to Michelle's room and rest assured a formal complaint has been made. Has anyone else ever fired a doctor??? It's my first so im like wow did I just do that!?