Thursday, December 3, 2009

What am I thinking?




A few weeks back I had a doctors appointment. Much to my surprise even though my waist had shrunk significantly since giving birth almost a year ago the numbers on the scale increased! Yikes!!! I had always said I refuse to diet as long as I am breastfeeding. Well that too has passed. Abigail seems to enjoy formula more than she did nursing. I think it just might fill her all too busy baby body of hers!

So as of now ( i know im crazy it's just before the holidays!) I am on a DIET.... BOOOOO!!!! I factored in my age, height and weight and with the help of my doctor come to the conclusion my weight with my family's past cardiac history is not safe. I am hoping that this works and I get back into those pretty pants hanging in my closet just begging to be worn!