Monday, November 23, 2009

Siblings

I am grateful that I have siblings. Sometimes we don't see eye to eye. Sometimes we forget to call each other. And sometimes we just flat out miss each other more than the other!

Today is a special day. It's my big brothers birthday and I am missing him entirely too much. Im beginning to think it is time for a road trip to Arizona for me. Although it's not that far away 6 hours in a car with 4 kids and a dog is appealing it's not at the same time.

I get car sick. Big fact. Just ask my parents about the 45 minute drive from Baldwin Park back down to Oceanside. I don't do well unless I am driving and I don't like driving at night and day time traffic is hard enough that I just stay home. Flying is out of the option because I am what they call a "white knuckle flyer". I grip that seat like it's my life.

So I guess what I am saying is Nick and Tiff it's time for a road trip to Cali. Besides Tiffy you like the beach right???!!

Happy birthday big brother! Im glad your my brother, I don't think I could have it any other way!