Monday, October 12, 2009

Yikes!!!

Let me just tell you that this last month has been something else to last anyone a lifetime!

I will start with James- He got a weird kinda cough and just was feeling a little icky so I kept him home from school for a week. He started feeling better and he got to go back to school. Yay!

Shawn Jr- Well let me tell you he NEVER gets sick! So when he woke up running a 104.7 degree fever I KNEW something was wrong! The next day he still had a fever and started with a croupy cough. So I took him to his Pediatrician who reasurred me he would be fine and if anything else happened to just call back or go to the ER. He had fallen asleep on the couch and looked a little funny to me. When he woke up I knew something wasn't right. He was pulling his shoulders into his chest trying to breathe. I took him straight to the ER and when we got there his 02 sats were 79. Needless to say he went straight back with an oxygen mask and started breathing treatments right away. We spent a few hours there and were released home. But boy did he scare me!

Michelle- Well you all know what Michelle did! Little stinker! Although there are alot of kids in her class out with the same thing right now.

Abigail- Poor thing she got a very icky fever and was just miserable from last Monday until Friday. She was finally feeling better on Saturday and then Sunday she woke up with a icky cough and a runny nose! She had her well child exam today and she is 14 pounds 9 ounces! What a big girl! Seeing as how she was only 4 pounds 12 ounces at birth. Im so glad that she is getting so much bigger. She crawls now, pulls to stand and tries to hang onto furniture with one hand and balance to try and walk. She is so short that it is adorable! Although she is adorable!

Me- Yikes am I tired!

Shawn- Happy to be home and out of the snow!