The flu has taken such a toll in our mostly germ free home. Im a germifobic. If you look in my cabinets you will see hand sanitizer, wet ones wipes, lysol wipes, lysol spray, and clorox cleanup. A germifob's best friend.
I always have my kids washing their hands. I have even gotten my husband (who has a whatever happens happens attitude) to be kinda like ya germs are bad! Well in this house they are bad! If Michelle gets sick it generally means a hospital trip!
Well this time the trip was for me. Yesterday I woke up and just could not breathe. So I packed up the kids, and myself and literally drug everyone to the emergency room. I knew I wouldn't be able to get an appointment with my doctor yesterday so I did the next best thing.
They gave me Tamiflu, Prednisone for inflammation around my lungs, an inhaler, some ibuprofen and some cough syrup that makes me cough more then I did before!
Now James has a stomach bug, Abigail has my cough and a fever. Oh and Shawn is feeling much better.. Lucky one.. He brought this home to all of us and has done a pretty awesome job in helping to take care of all of us.
I really hope no one else gets this. It is kicking my bottom. I haven't been sick sick in a few years!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago