Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Feeling better!

Oh goodness it feels so great to feel better! My husband what an amazing man! Tackled all four of our kids and still managed to make sure I ate and took my pain medicine. He felt so guilty to have to go back to work last Thursday.

Let me tell you that im TERRIFIED of the dentist. Like I do not go unless I absolutely have to. Ie; wisdom tooth recking havoic in my mouth. I did learn that I need a few fillings and a root canal along with needing surgery to remove the bottom wisdom teeth. One of them is under my jaw bone and the other has a cyst next to it. Now im nervous again. However I do love my dentist. So maybe I will go back. He's not so scary with the Nitris gas. Wow.

Im not the type of person to generally take anything other then Tylenol and Motrin for pain. When I was on anxiety medicine for PPD I almost had a panic attack everytime I took it. So back to the gas, it makes your toes, your fingers, and your face numb. Well more like you've had a few too many numb. Im not a big drinker but I do know what that feels like. Getting off track here. Anyway if your not so crazy about someone yanking something out of your mouth go with this. Now the novicane was WEIRD. You get the one on the side and then one on the top of your mouth and it numbs your throat. Feels so weird to swallow.

I luckily was in no pain until I decided to go and wait at the Naval Hospital for my perscriptions. Then my mouth started swelling and throbbing. I was so grateful for my husband and vicodin this past weekend. Plus I kinda got to catch up on some much needed sleep. The pulling of the tooth is not that bad. One second it's there and the next it's gone.