September 7th was Shawn and mines 5th wedding anniversary! (Here's to all you people who said it wouldn't work. HA!)
Shawn and I enjoyed a nice quiet night home with our family. See something not alot of people know unless they really do the math is Shawn and I had a family before we legally became man and wife. James is our first born son who we were so blessed to have him attend our wedding and to be able to witness the love that mommy and daddy continue to share today!
We are so blessed to be beating the odds for this day and age! I love my husband so very much. Im so very roud of him for all that he does. He's the reason I never gave up hope on anything. And for that I can never love him or thank him enough. He encourages me when I try to start talking down on myself. (I have had an AWFUL time loosing weight since Abigail but he always reassures me that I look great :) ) He is a FANTASTIC father.
His family and my family are pretty much like any other family that I can think of so were pretty good on dealing with any and all of it! We fit together like PB&J! LOL! Oh it's late and im really tired but this is the only quiet time I get at this point in my life so im enjoying listening to him play Call of Duty and im blogging!