We have had a very fun and interesting week this week! Abigail has discovered that she can hold her own bottle. And she loves to watch T.V. with Michelle. Preferrably on my bed. The girls got to take their first bath together and loved it! Towards the end Abigal was inching her way towards Michelle so she could play with her! It was soo cute!
James, Shawn and Michelle all start school in less than a week. Can't really say im not that excited! They are all relatively bored with summer vacation. With Michelle having had surger just a week ago we are limited as to what we can do and where we can go. And it is pretty hard for one momma to take 4 kiddos to the beach and Sea World all on my own! Shawn has had a very busy work schedule that has kept us limited for time with him. I truely cherish what little time that I do get with him.
We are gearing up for another deployment here soon so our time will continue to get smaller and smaller together. Im excited for the holiday's because we will have plenty of time with him! Luckily they get a pretty good amount of time to spend with family.
I feel extrodinaly blessed today. I feel as though God has given me so much and sometimes I overlook all the good and dwell on the negative. I guess when so much has happened in the last 3 months it starts to get to a person (mainly me).
I am working on a new project over the next week or so. Michelle has no more cup at nap time and I am currently cutting out cup all day. Im trying to get it to when she asks or when I think she needs one. Plus im introducing straw cups versus a sippy cup. Bedtime is slightly different. She gets the cup at bedtime but it's going to be water. No more milk no more juice. It will be difficult as she is VERY attatched but I feel as though she is ready.