Shawn has been in the field for work the last 2 nights. So last night when Shawn Jr asked if he could cuddle with mommy I did not refuse. We watched an episode of NCIS that I had recorded and fell fast asleep.
Around 1 in the morning I got this "feeling" that someone was in the house that wasn't there when I went to sleep. (How scary would that be) Well I sit up and look to my left and there was my husband trying so desperately to be quiet and get his uniform off at the same time. Bless his heart he almost got a face full of fist. Scared me to IDK where.
My heart was pounding, I was sweaty and very uneasy. He felt terrible for scaring me. I even asked "why didn't you call?" I got the response of "You didn't answer." He tried warning me.
Well this morning when he left for work I promptly got up. Shuffled my way to the Coffee maker and started my morning routine and very quickly remembered he placed his very dirty and stinky uniform on the floor in the bathroom. So off to the washer it went!
Im going to have to remind myself that since my house is the safest thing next to Fort Knox I shouldn't worry about anyone breaking in to my house!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago