Saturday, June 27, 2009

Were so ready to come home!

Michelle is getting pretty ansy. Making it hard for us to tell her sorry sweetie just a few more days. I couldn't imagine doing 21 days again. Half a week is killing me!

Her spirits are down because she wants to get out of bed and go with us when we go to get food. Or daddy and I switch shifts. She really has a very hard time with it.

The doctors are very optimistic that Tuesday will be her shunt surgery. Im really hoping so. And then the Infectious disease doctor will sign off on her on Friday and then Neurosurgery will be after that. Now just to make the decision about her PICC line.

I have to say this stay has been harder than the rest. How do you explain to a 3 year old (who you have told a million times the same thing) just a couple more days sweetie?