And boy do I feel bad.
Christmas lights. We all know nothing says "Christmas" like a lit tree and a lit up house. I have my candy canes with bows on them out there all stuck in the ground. My little santa boots that have fake trees in them that need decorating outside they are all in place.
Shawn's job is to hang the lights... Well im sure I could put some up and get them down before baby comes but im scared to do so. So this year we will be lacking on one tradition. It's not to say my house isn't full of Christmas cheer because well lets face it I put the darn tree up the day after my birthday! And now there is 26 days until Christmas! So excited!
My family will be here and thats what makes it worth while! Seeing them. Being together. Besides one of those crazies already has to help me take the tree down and get ready for Abigail before they leave! I just don't want to have to worry about it.
So instead of lights im hanging lots and lots of bows! And im really into Poinsettia's this year too.... Not sure why. It will be pretty I know that much!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago