Friday, November 28, 2008

It was an all around great day!

So today we get to decorate some more without the neighbors thinking I have completely lost my mind! Christmas spirit here I come!

I love the fact that through it all everytime I talk to Shawn he sounds happy. I know he must be sad that the holidays are here and passing but I keep reminding him that I am making a huge feast when he comes home. Just for him. So we can all spend it together.

Today we will put more bows on the candy canes that will go outside. Put actual candy canes on the christmas tree and hopefully my children do not eat them all lol! Finish my christmas dinner list. Almost 20 people in total that day yikes!

Im very excited because my brother his wife and their 2 daughters plus my mom will be joining us to celebrate christmas this year! I know by having them here for 4 days is going to be a BLAST! Tiffany you and I are definetly going to go to the beach and have some fun! Nick you too! I miss you all terribly and cannot wait to see you!

Especially my neices! They are probably going to be like uhhh what are we doing here! lol! Although Jadyn and Lauren are going to have some fun playing with cousins! And hopefully my big ol belly will be even bigger than hosting this little bundle of ours!

Yesterday was alot of fun! Andrea and her family was here and Alisha and her family was here with her family and we all just had a blast! Im glad that I was able to spend it with everyone.

I hope everyone else had a safe and happy thanksgiving!