Thursday, November 6, 2008

I wish it were better.....

Our baby is most likely going to be diagnosed IUGR. Interuterine Growth Restricted.

Im sad. This means if next week when I get my ultrasound if my belly hasn't caught up to how many weeks I truely am than my baby will be coming at 36 weeks regardless.

This has happened to me before with Shawn jr. What it is is the placenta stops doing it's job and little by little starts to die off. It doesn't start detatching unitl about 34 35 weeks.

If she is were gonna have a little baby instead of a "normal size" like we were hoping for! Im getting my 3d ultrasound 3 weeks early because of his concern for the size of the baby. He said my uterus has not grown since last month which indicates this condition.

While im genuinely not surprised by it it just means alot of testing until she comes. Non stress tests weekely fluid levels, blood work, hospital visits. Dr's appointments out the ying yang.

All I can hope for is that she grows some more and that he's wrong. I mean we all want them to be wrong alot right???

On another note im having a VERY difficult time for the Neurosurgery department to take me seriously. Michelle has been complaining of a headache for 3 weeks. I've called they say if it gets worst bring her in. Now I know she has a cold right now. But I also know that this "headache" has been going on since the last issue. So today im stepping into my "momma" jeans and pulling out the best of me to get them to listen. Otherwise im taking her to the ER.

I try my hardest to stay away from there because RSV season will be declared soon out here. Last thing I need is for her to get that again 2 months before the baby. As it is we've already had pink eye, flu and croup and this darn common cold non of us can get rid of!

Well I have 2 munchkins crawling all over my bed playing fire truck so im guessing that it's time to feed them!