Tuesday, November 4, 2008

27 weeks....

27 whole weeks my body has been growing a beautiful living soul....

A sweet baby girl who will very soon make her debut into this world. Who will change my life once again for the better.

No words to describe the anxiousness/fright I feel everynight going to bed without Shawn hoping PRAYING that when I get up for that midnight restroom run this time my water stays intact.

That there is no more fear. I pray I will make it the next 9 weeks. 9 weeks and she can come and should not have any problems. Never again do I want to hold a 2 pound baby. Never again do I want to see ventilators, PIC lines, Arterial lines, all the things mothers should NEVER have to see hooked to their children! Fathers too!

2 more weeks and I will have made it past Michelle. 2 more weeks is the shower. 3 more is the 3d ultrasound. Ill be 30. It's a goal for me. I want to see her on the screen ONE more time! And then 6 weeks after that she can make her debut if she would like. Or she can just wait until it's time to be evicted! lol! I think eviction orders are better!

It's so funny.. Everytime daddy calls she squirms. Everytime I hear "Livin our Love song" by Jason Michael Carol she is kicking up a storm. It's like she knows that's mommy and daddy's favorite song. Im a city girl and he's a country boy. I guess oposites really do attract!

Well im off to get some sleep! I have my 7 month appointment tomorrow! Look more for an update!