Friday, November 7, 2008

Blogging....

Way excited! Im not good with not having control over something and this time I have NO CONTROL over anything! My friends Jamie and Andrea are throwing my shower and they are doing it on my birthday!

Kinda excited! Plus my hubby says im not allowed to leave my house at all that day! So I wonder what he has up his sleeve! We shall see! Im hoping my mom can come out too! It would be good to see her! She has been having a hard time here lately.

Im nervous for next week. I know it is jam packed full of EVERYTHING! Between my ultrasound and hopefully they did not schedule her cat scan for Wednsday otherwise they are going to need to reschedule it. I had to PULL TEETH to get my ultrasound moved up. As I understand that Michelle's cat scan is important they also have to understand that right now it's only me!

Finding a sitter next week for the rest of them is gonna be hard too! As much as I know my friends are more than willing to help it's still gonna be hard. Like they all say you just have to ask!

This is where I miss Shawn terribly. He told me about a little girl he held the other day. He could not put her down. Held her for about an hour. Swears she looked as though she had Hydro and he also said that Cayman's twin lives in Iraq! (thought you might want to know that Kristen)

It shows how much he really misses his kids! They miss him too. I actually am getting James involved in therapy as there is a study that states War makes preschoolers more agressive. I was on Yahoo Health. You may find it interesting. If I find it again I will post it here. I believe every word of it as it explains James to the T!

Now here is a part where I am torn... James has asked repeatedly to be in the delivery room when his baby sister is born. He is only 4. I plan on a Natural delivery. It is very painful and while I have a VERY high pain tolerance I worry for him. As once you reach a certain point it just flat out hurts and there is nothing you can do! Let me know what you think. If nothing else he will definelty be waiting in the waiting room!