Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby shower, birthday, and decorating!

ALL IN ONE WEEKEND!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and my baby shower. I had a BLAST! Jamie and Andrea did such a wonderful job! Abigail got LOTS of stuff. Like she didn't already have alot! lol!

My wonderful husband sent me a dozen red roses and balloons for my birthday! I miss him so much. I wish he could have been here but even from Iraq he still knows how to make me smile.

Today James, Shawn Jr., Michelle and I are decorating... But not for Turkey day! Christmas!!!! Shawn is the only one who can ever stop me from decorating so darn early so I figured this year this will be my christmas present to me will be to decorate the inside of the house and then I will concentrate on the outside another day.

Hanging lights is probaby not going to happen. I can see it now... Big fat pregnant woman on a ladder with a ton of lights... Hahaha NOT! Although if I beg enough im sure someone would do it for me! But than I would have to beg them to take it down.. LOL! Although im a really good cook so I can pay them with food! LOL!

So were taking a late lunch break to feed the hungry mommy who didn't realize that it was so darn late! Yikes! Thats ok we will have a late dinner/early bedtime tonight than. This is an all day project for me seeing as how im a little OCD on certain things...

Look for pictures later!